Im sad to say that today was my last day of field work. It wasn't even that eventful we only dewormed some sheep and we didn't even get to catch them which is half the fun. It only took like 45 min so we had the rest of the day to do as we pleased. Some of the girls and I decided to go to town and finish up our souvenir shopping and get lunch. During lunch we had the great idea of going tubing down the river again, but this time to a part that had more rapids! The river had risen about a foot since we last tubed down the river and the current was much stronger. This time the rapids were more intense but not terrifying. The ride was a zillion times better than any water park I've been to and I got a nice tan.
I'll spent the rest of the evening studying for my final exam and working on a powerpoint.
Tomorrow I have my exam and then I have to pack up as I leave bright and early Saturday morning.
I'm kinda sad to be leaving Belize, I've had tons of fun and I've gotten to do so many cool things. But I am ready to go home. I miss everyone and I'm really tired of being sweaty. Plus I've been craving a burger from In-n-Out.
Thanks for following.
-Samo
Hey Samo...this is your moms wild friend...glad you are feeling much better! Going shopping, no not you! Looking for another red jacket are you, haha...miss you and see you soon
ReplyDeleteOmg, I just saw the snorkling tiki man...he looks like someone I dated after the beer goggles went on...hahaha, just kidding!
ReplyDeleteAnd you sound like my daughter....just miss those healthy in and out burgers!