Hello Everyone, I decided to start this here blog to share my day to day adventures with you while I'm in Belize. So stay tuned for my crazy antics and "dang-it" moments.

Friday, June 17, 2011



Today was the last day of the wildlife section of the program. We had our final which was a lot harder than I expected it to be. There was a lot of technical questions and unfortunately a whole page with a skeleton and directions to name the bones. That was the most difficult part for me because I haven't taken anatomy and I don't know the names of the bones in my toes.

We then finished up our final presentations and packed up the van to go to Sarteneja a town in northern Belize. We'll be spending the weekend there doing a community spay/neuter day.

While we're there we'll also be visiting a manatee reserve and another howler monkey sanctuary.

So there won't be any new posts till Sunday night.




Can't believe I'm halfway done!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! Happy Father's Day tomorrow! Think about that as you are neutering all those dogs that won't ever be baby daddies!! We'll be headed to the brunch at El Torito and I'll be sure to have something Belizy in your honor! (We'll make sure we call all the foods by a different name.)

    Love you sweetie. Stay safe! Have a blast!!

    Love,
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Unbelizeable! ahah

    ReplyDelete